Fine Wine and Liquor
A classical Wine & Liquor, Culture & Knowledge, Food & Travel magazine
in China since 2001
Fine Wine and Liquor, the first wine and liquor magazine in China since 2001.
The magazine of Fine Wine and Liquor has been starting since 2001.
The website of Fine Wine and Liquor （www.winemagcn.com）has been starting since 2006.
In the past 18 years, Fine Wine and Liquor spread world-wide wine and liquor culture, help many brands / wineries in and outside China find their importers / distributors, promote their philosophy, build their brand, heighten their image, increase their exposure and maintain their relationship with the importers, distributors, final consumers in China.
What Has Fine Wine and Liquor Done So Far?
1. Spread world-wide wine and liquor culture.
2. Helped wineries, brands, regions enter China market: http://www.winemagcn.com/orione-wine-tasting-review.html
3. Helped wineries, brands, regions build their brands, heighten their images, increase their exposure and maintain their relationships with importers, distributors and consumers: http://www.winemagcn.com/look-for-importers/
4. Made videos for wineries & regions: http://www.winemagcn.com/tourism-video/
5. Designed top-end routes of winery & region visit and brought VIP guests to: http://www.winemagcn.com/wine-routes/
What is Fine Wine and Liquor?
Fine Wine and Liquor
(Paper Magazines, Official Website, Several Popular Social Medias in China)
·Transmitting knowledge and the culture of wine and spirits
·Introducing famous wine enterprises and entrepreneurs
·Visualizing national and international wine brand images
·Assisting the wine market to set up rules and regulations
Serves wine consumers and practitioners as a bridge between manufacturers, dealers and consumers.
Introduces famous brands like
·France：Château Margaux、Chateau Durfort-Vivens、Chateau Desmirail、Chateau Beychevelle……
·Australia：Penfolds、Hentley Farm Wines……
·China: Greatwall, Grace, Yunnan Red, Chateau Junding……
Includes main columns like
·Viewpoint giving you new and leading ideas for wine and spirits
·World of famous wine introducing famous wine home and abroad with elegant picture and abbreviated explanation
·Wine celebrity telling story about both men of the time in wine circles and celebrity of famous wine enterprise and brand as well as showing their inner world and outstanding personality
·Strolling at vineyard using essay and large beautiful picture to narrate national and international vineyard
·Wine forum analyzing disputation at wine circles and releasing expert’s comment on this point
·Wine law and regulation analyzing the relative news, stories or knowledge
·Marketing analyzing national and international market trend as well as standard marketing case in wine history
·Master of winemaking & tasting introducing wine-maker & connoisseur master so as to give readers better understanding of national and international wine evaluation standard and so on
·Wine & fashion introducing wine knowledge, recommending popular way of drinking and introducing fashionable objects connecting with wine, such as picture, handwriting, drama, music, clothes, car and travel, etc.
·life with wine telling sad, affecting, unforgettable and interesting wine story
·Wine circles get-together introducing auction meeting, degusting party, exposition, individual collection of wine
·Bar, hotel and drinkery introducing famous or characteristic bar, hotel and nightclub and teaching you how to match food and wine
·Art of packaging introducing wine label, bottle, utensil, plug, opener, anti-counterfeit wine label and packaging equipment of wine
Readers Analysis and Circulation
Target readers: vintners and final consumers, such as winery owners, winemakers, importers, distributors, managers, wine lovers, white-collar workers, officials etc.
·Wine merchants: 45%
·Wine lovers: 35%
·Bars, hotels, restaurants 10%
·Wine associations or organizations, magazine partners, wine writers: 1%
In the way of
·Widely subscribed from Chinese wine and spirits lovers and practitioners
·Cooperating with famous and powerful wine brands, creating a biggest wine distribution network, which covers the whole of mainland China, including big cities and small towns, and circulating to those distributors and terminal consumption places
·Free copies are taken away during wine and spirit fairs every year
·Free copies are sent to some 5 star hotels, clubs, wine shops etc
·Circulation quantity is 45,000 every issue
What Can Fine Wine and Liquor Do in the Future?
1. Promote wine, brand and culture in the magazine
2. Build and maintain brand image for the winery.
3. Cooperate as the media partner of wine & spirit fairs
4. Help good or potential wines, brands, wineries, wine regions look for importers in China
5. Make videos for wineries, wine regions and promote in China
6. Design top-end routes of winery visit / wine region visit and bring VIP guests to
Fine Wine and Liquor
Full wine fair list since 2001 and some covers of the magazines:
1. 2001 Nov Zhuhai, Guangdong, the International Wine and Spirits Fair
2. 2002 July Guangzhou, Guangdong, the International Wine and Spirits Fair
3. 2003 July Guangzhou, Guangdong, the International Wine and Spirits Fair
4. 2004 Nov Shanghai, Vinitaly Exhibition
5. 2005 Nov Singapore, Wine for Asia
6. 2006 Nov Shanghai, Vinitaly 2006 China
7. 2007 March Shanghai, 2007 ShanghaiChina International Wine Exposition
8. 2008 May Hong Kong, Vinexpo
9. 2009 May HongKong, Hofex
10. 2010 May Shanghai, Sial
11. 2010 May Hong Kong, Vinexpo
12. 2010 June Beijing, Topwine China
13. 2010 Sep Yantai, Shandong, The Fourth Yantai International Wine Festival
14. 2010 May Shanghai, Sial
15. 2011 May Shanghai, Sial,
16. 2011 May Hong Kong, Hofex
17. 2011 May Beijing, Topwine China
18. 2011 July Shenzhen, Guangdong, IBEC
19. 2011 Sep, Hong Kong, Restaurant & Bar
20. 2011 Nov, Guangzhou, Guangdong, Interwine
21. 2012 May Shanghai, Sial
22. 2012 May Hong Kong, Vinexpo
23. 2012 June Yantai, Shandong, International Wine Expo.
24. 2012 Nov. Guangzhou, Guangdong, International Food & Beverage Trade Fair
25. 2012. Nov. Guangzhou,Guangdong, Interwine
26. 2013 May Shanghai, Sial
27. 2013 May HongKong, Hofex
28. 2013 May Guangzhou, Guangdong, Interwine
29. 2013 May Bordeaux, Les Citadelles du Vin
30. 2013 May Carcassone, Oenovideo International Grape & Wine Film Festival
31. 2013 July Yantai, Shandong, International Wine Expo
32. 2013 July Hangzhou, Zhejiang, Hangzhou International Wine & Famous Wine Expo.
33. 2013 Aug Shenzhen, Guangdong, International Beverage Expo. & Competition
34. 2013 Sep Xiamen, Fujiang, Xiamen International Wine & Spirits Fair
35. 2013 Nov Guangzhou, Guangdong, Interwine
36. 2013 Nov Shanghai, Prowine China & FHC
37. 2014 May Shanghai, Sial
38. 2014 May Hong Kong, Vinexpo
39. 2014 Nov Guangzhou, Guangdong, Interwine
40. 2015 May Shanghai, Sial
41. 2015 May HongKong, Hofex
42. 2015 Oct Shanghai, Prowine China
43. 2015 Nov Guangzhou, Guangdong, Interwine
44. 2016 Feb France, Vinisud
45. 2016 May HongKong, Vinexpo
46. 2016 Nov HongKong, HK Wine and Spirit Fair
47. 2016 Nov Guangzhou, Guangdong, Interwine
48. 2017 May HongKong, Prowine Asia
49. 2017 May Shanghai, Sial
50. 2017 Nov HongKong, HK Wine and Spirit Fair
51. 2018 May Guangzhou, Interwine
52. 2018 May Hong Kong, Vinexpo Hong Kong
53. 2018 Nov Guangzhou, Interwine
54. 2018 Nov HongKong, HK Wine and Spirit Fair